As of Monday, May 4th we are pleased to announce the resumption of in-person visits at our Chelmsford and Nashua locations.
For patients coming in for treatment, please note that we require anyone entering either location to wear facial masking of nose and mouth.
We look forward to seeing you!
We are still here for you!
We recognize the best choice may be for some to avoid going out at this time, while some may still need to come in for treatment. For those that do venture out, you will find our treatment rooms and surfaces disinfected after every patient and the same smiling faces waiting for you to provide top notch care. For those patients coming in for treatment, we ask that you wash your hands or use sanitizer upon arrival. To follow social distancing guidelines and minimize patient contact with others, we will be staggering appointment start times and creating more space in our waiting rooms.
As healthcare professionals, we believe we play a large role in “flattening the curve” in order to follow sound, scientific public health advice to help limit infections and slow the spread of this virus. All patients are being screened before their appointment to determine exposure to the virus. Please keep in mind the health of not only yourself, but others when making decisions on scheduling or canceling appointments. As a healthcare facility, we have an obligation to serve our patients while at the same time doing our best to limit the spread of this highly contagious disease. We have already instituted internal policies to limit patient and staff exposure to COVID-19:
- Increasing our already rigorous cleaning and sanitization protocols.
- Adding additional hands-free sanitization stations throughout our practice.
- Monitoring the health and well-being of our staff and providers closely.
- Working with the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and other government officials (NYS DOH) to follow recommended guidelines.
- Monitoring the situation and implementing additional measures as needed.
Please do NOT come into the clinic if any of the following apply to you in the past 14 days:
- Temperature of 99.6°F or higher
- Flu-like symptoms
- Contact with confirmed COVID-19 patient
- Travel outside the U.S.
Please strongly consider staying home if any of the following apply to you:
- Serious underlying disease
- Taking any immunosuppressive medications
- Over the age of 65
If you have any questions about how any of this applies to you or your circumstances, please do not hesitate to contact the front desk at (978) 256-3219.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these rapidly developing and uncertain times.
Your health is our priority. We’re here for you and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
The team at Chelmsford Hearing Group and Nashua Hearing Group